Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday 26th September 2013…..little road journey!!!

I did not have tennis scheduled for this morning and Carolyn asked me if I wanted to go to Queretaro

Map picture

 

 

with her and her friend, another Leslie…..the only commitment I had was to take my kid to the circus class but I was able to get a friend to drive her there and back from her class so I drove the ladies……

The drive is just about one hour and an easy drive Carolyn had to go renew a car permit so that was the first stop and afterwards we did a very tiny tour of the city but of course it was raining.

DSCF1347

DSCF1349

DSCF1351

Carolyn and Leslie…..

We then had some late lunch and then the next stop was a Doctor’s meeting for Carolyn and afterwards a safe drive home.

Got home around  8  and from the look of the roads they had lots of rain here today.

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

Sue and Brian said...

We think this is odd. Several blogs we visit suddenly have some sort of “sitemeter” which apparently counts visitors. When we go on these blogs we have to click to cancel out of having info from this “sitemeter” on our computer. It is getting to be annoying to have to click out of this thing every time we visit a blog. Where did this suddenly come from and why do so many blogs seem to have it? Is it on our blog too? We do not want it. And we do not want to have to opt out of it every time we visit a blog. Does anyone know of a way to permanently opt out of it? This seems quite annoying………….B

mexicokid said...

sorry I do not understand what you are asking nothing has changed on my blog and when I visit other blogs nothing changed there for me maybe contact Kevin he is the guru cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...