Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday 2nd September 2013…..a slow day!!!

I did not go on the group hike this morning but decided to go into the canyons behind my Casita I do like it there I never see anyone and always a good venue for thinking and planning.

Came home and had a nice breakfast watching another live soccer game from England…sometimes they are not all that exciting but this one was a really good game between the two Manchester teams.

I then went into town had to go to the bank and I found most of the down town streets closed so I went to investigate

DSCF1309

DSCF1310

I asked what was going on and was told some sort of car race so I stuck around and imagine my face a few minutes later then this came flying down the hill!!!!!

DSCF1311

 

Too funny!!!!

Went out for dinner tonight and now getting my lesson plan for tomorrow night……did I mention it rained like crazy this evening!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...