Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday 21st August 2013……the sun went away!!!

So far no rain but very grey skies I went into town first thing to do some chores and then came home and did laundry and at 1pm went to poker where I am happy to say my winning ways continued if only 70 pesos!!!

Then I went to Paola's house and again no one home so I went again to where her Mum works and she was at work and I spoke to her and she told me that all was well and she will know tomorrow about Paola's school uniform so I will go see her tomorrow and see what the scoop is.

Tonight I went to the beautiful large theatre down town where a group of 5 young men called the Pop Royal tenors were giving a concert and boy were they ever great…wonderful voices and a fabulous evening.

I came across this photo today these are the original Pearson boys!!!!

Les, Aug 13, 2008_thumb[9]

This would be 1992 my Mum and Dad’s 50th wedding anniversary…….

My Dad on the left, Mum, Auntie Rita and my Dad’s younger brother Bram on the right.

So happy  my Auntie Rita and Uncle Bram are around for me to visit when I go to England!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...