Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday 27th August 2013…enough already!!!

So up at 7.30am to go do my Feed the Hungry delivery run if you are not sure what this is if you read the post from last Tuesday there I tell you all about it and show photos……Picked up the food and the two young cooks were waiting for me at the school and again a couple of the little kids helped carry some of the food…..I was supposed to go straight from the school to tennis but yet again yesterday’s rain caused the cancellation of my game.

I then went into town to meet my fellow Canadian friend Jack who took me to his bank and walked me through the process of opening an account which means I will save on ATM fees……then home for lunch  and  I noticed that my car had one headlight out so I went to my fixit man Silvestre and he said he had a friend who could replace the bulb so he went with me to this small mechanic shop where the owner changed the bulb in about 10 minutes it was quite hard to get to but he did it and charged me 60 pesos!!!!

Then off to get Paola as we had a 2pm date but she was not home when I went over……so I went to town and did some shopping and went back to her house later in the afternoon and she was home  we went for a bike ride..picked up a cooked chicken and she told me she has got her school uniform so I am happy about that and she was  happy when I dropped her home…..from there straight to my yoga class…so you see my days are filled!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...