Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thursday 8th August 2o13…the first medical issue!!!

Not mentioned because I have vowed to myself never to complain but I have been suffering the last week with what I am sure is tennis elbow…I keep icing and creaming and wearing my brace all the time but it is uncomfortable…. funnily enough the only time id does not bother me is when I am playing tennis which I did this morning for 2 hours…anyway I think I may need to see a professional and see what they say although I know rest is what they are going to suggest!!

After tennis went up to visit Linda and Guy and then before I came home decided it was time to take Little Bluey to the Spa…

DSCF0687

the full treatment vacuum inside  and full wash only 50 pesos!!!

Came home and watched tennis and golf on TV for a couple of hours then decided to go into the canyons for a hike I always enjoy that.

Tonight it is supper, long hot soak and some TV.

A couple of little things but want to mention them especially after the social protocol lecture I attended on Tuesday….

I saw a young lady who is my friend’s Jaime's secretary walking down the street I know Victoria just a little but I stopped and asked her if she wanted a ride and she did so I gave her a ride and before she got out and thanked me she intentionally leaned over to me offering her cheek for me to kiss which I did.

Also today I think I counted at least 10 Mum’s with their babies and it just happened as I was passing the Mum’s were kissing their babies!!!

 

Yashi koshi!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

That photo at the top is not #99 actually fighting is it? Oh no, he is just calling for help!

Re tennis elbow... I could suggest you stop a certain activity but this is a family Blog..

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...