Saturday, August 03, 2013

Saturday 3rd August 2013…some Birthdays!!!

Today three of my family have Birthdays (good job I don’t buy presents anymore!!!!)

So first happy birthday to my great Nephew TOM!!!!!  have a wonderful day.

DSCF5276

See all the Pearson’s are soccer crazy!!!

DSCF5448

Also celebrating today is Daz hope you have a great day and that Sam spoils you….do not know what relation Daz is he is married to my niece Sam!!!!

Finally Peter is also celebrating today and I again I do not know what relationship…..Peter is married to my Cousin Shelia

DSCF4913

Started my day with tennis but for a change it was 2 hours of singles with Loren….it was really good but a totally different game from doubles..we had a great time.

Back home watched a soccer game and then did some chores including laundry, sweeping the steps and patio, re potting some plants and tonight I went with Linda and Guy and Doris and Herb to the Texas longhorn for a great steak.

Linda sent this to me a bit funny yes???

544477_10153093418300174_463008542_n

A happy long weekend to all my Canadian readers!!!

yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...