Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday 17th August 2013…what a busy day!!

Started off at 6.30am having breakfast watching a live soccer game from England…at 9am I went to play tennis Loren and I played two hours of great singles, the weather was perfect…I dashed straight from the tennis courts to the yoga mat where I had a 2 hour session of restorative yoga…are you tired yet???

I told you about the civil list yesterday a forum for local people one of the posts the last day has been about a homeless man and his dog living under a tarp and a local woman was doing a collection for him so I went to where he is and met the lady and donated some money

DSCF0850

My Grannie Pearson's words came to mind…”Count your blessings name them one by one!!!!”

From here it was home for a quick lunch and a shower and then I drove to Linda and Guy’s home…Linda went to Guadalajara for a couple of days and was returning this afternoon on the bus…so I took their van and went to the bust station

DSCF0852

to pick her up.

seeing all these luxury buses

DSCF0853

reminded me of my travels through Europe for 8 weeks last summer.

After taking Linda home I finally came home to stay…..yes it was a busy day but one I enjoyed.

Had a great long soak and supper and going to finish the day the way I started it by watching a soccer game from England…

Pura Vida!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...