Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday 26th August 2013…..Monday morning blues!!!

Blue is definitely not the color of the sky very overcast and I am sure glad I was not scheduled to play tennis this morning.

10 am off to my yoga class this is my fifth class and I feel I am getting a little more flexible I sure enjoy the class and the teacher but tomorrow is her last class for a month she is off on a retreat for the month of September and a substitute teacher is coming in.

After class I came home for lunch and then started towards town for my last lecture class but half way there the heavens opened and I was completely drenched so I turned around and came home and for a treat got to watch a live evening soccer game from England it was billed as the game of the season between the two top clubs but it was like the weather dreary and not exciting.

After the game I went round the corner to the neighborhood store for some fruit and the broccoli truck had just arrived!!!

DSCF0976

I noticed that the hairdresser’s door was open

DSCF0977

so I stopped in for a great haircut and only 30 pesos!!!!!

After supper I was ready to relax when I realized that tomorrow morning at 8am I have to do the driving for the Feed the Hungry club and for that I need Little Bluey…..so I had to get on Little Blackie and go change the scooter for the car!!!

Now home again and had a long hot soak in the tub and finishing off the evening watching tennis from New York!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...