Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday 30th July 2013…….a bit of everything!!!

YES!!!!! Sunny and warm and lovely this morning ideal for two hours of great tennis…Since October I have religiously iced my knee and elbow after every game and before each game rubbed some ice gel and so far I have no issues at all….. very healthy!!!!

I did some shopping after tennis…. where I buy most of my bread and pastries there is usually a young man who sits outside the store selling very fresh veggies and fruits and today he had

DSCF0574

I then went to the deli that Linda told me about and bought BANGERS!!!!

DSCF0576

then some potatoes, mushrooms and supper will be delicious tonight!!!

This afternoon I went over to my friend’s house who is donating some great furniture and other stuff for Paola and her family so I sorted it all out and will get another friend with a truck to come pick it up on Thursday I know the whole family will be thrilled.

From there I went to Silvia’s house she has been helping me obtain my Mexican senior discount card,,,yes I know I do not look that old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF0589

This will give me discounts on buses, shows, some restaurants, museums……

 

Watered all the plants on the property tonight and now watching the BC lions in a Canadian football game and yes the supper was great!!!

Life is great!!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Congrats on your senior ID card. Use the heck out of it.

We see the guy out there selling veggies too. He sometimes has great asparagas. SLDS

mexicokid said...

I will thanks any word on the property?? Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...