Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday 27th July 2013…..was it just me that did something stupid today??

What a great way to start a day two hours of very competitive and fun tennis….followed by 30 minutes of laundry duty.

Then came home iced down had lunch and packed some drinks and snacks as it was my weekend to have Daniela for the afternoon..drove up to Casa Hogar and was extremely disappointed to find out she was not there and I could not understand from the Madre where she was…this is the second time in a row I have prepared for her for the dates they gave me and for her not to be there….I really have no idea what I can do I realize I am in a country with a different culture, dealing with Madres, I am a single male but I also cannot forget that before the new intern of Madres I had unlimited visits with Daniela for over 5 years!!!

As I was leaving CH I knew I needed gas and I passed a gas station on the opposite side of the road knowing there was another gas station on my side half a mile away…well I never made it about 330 yards short so faced with the embarrassment of walking to the station borrowing a container and walking back…lesson learned.

I decided that it was time to put the happenings of the last two days on hold and go for a hike into the canyons which was wonderful then came back got my book and went to the roof for some R & R…..a lovely hot bath, a nice supper and now going to settle down and watch a movie….

So what did you do silly today???

Yashi Koshi!!!

1 comment:

Contessa said...

Not silly, just "it is what it is"!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...