Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday 19th June 2013….non stop day!!

Another great day and a busy one..I went to pick up Paola we have a regular Wednesday morning date but there was no answer when I went to her house and no answer on the cell phone so I do not know what happened to her.

I had a few chores to do down town and took the time to take these local photos!!!

DSCF0021

DSCF0022

DSCF0024

DSCF0025

DSCF0029

This man is making wicker chairs right on the main street.

DSCF0030

I had to go to a local photo shop to get a photo for a medical plan I am applying for and these kids were in the studio!!!!

DSCF0031

Just your typical street corner!!

Back home for a quick lunch and then took Linda and Guy’s van in for some new tires and left the van there while I went to poker and my “BUDDIES” if you can call them that took me to the cleaners for over 300 pesos!!!!!

I then drove the van to L & G’s house and then walked back to my place a total of 12km.

I was home by 6pm and what I love about living in a Mexican neighborhood is……..the garbage guys come ring a bell and you take out your trash.  You need propane for your tank you call and with in 20 minutes they are there. Twice a week the water delivery guy knocks on the door.  A man on a motor cycle comes around everyday selling milk in two big urns…of course the bakery is only two blocks away

DSCF0039

.Another man comes around selling tortillas…and then not 50 yards from my casita is a house where the front room is converted into a beauty salon so I walked there to get a haircut….she did a wonderful job the best paid haircut I have ever had and the cost 35 pesos …  not even 3 dollars…if I was not cute before I sure am now…right???   RIGHT????

DSCF0033

Now watching a great hockey game that is just going into overtime….

Archives today!!

2

Last year Istanbul.

4

One great memory waterfall in Croatia!!!

5

A few years ago in Nanaimo…if you ever get chance to hear this choir it will be a fantastic treat!!

 

MODEN TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Daddy , how was I born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?' The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you
will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.. We sneaked into a secluded room and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:
Scroll down...You'll love this ....

1Watch this kid's right eye for a few seconds!!!

'You got Male!

 

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...