Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Tuesday 4th June 2013…….I can now see the puck!!!!!!

golf

It was later reported that his wife got out safely, and that he did indeed par the hole ....

He says the divorce isn't going to be that bad, now that there's no house involved!!!...

 

  The above was sent to me today thanks Larry.

 

2 hours of tennis this morning followed by a brunch with my friend Carol who is in the process of moving house and I have offered to help always good to have extra hands at moving time.

This afternoon I took a short road trip to Celaya and a visit to Costco…..

DSCF9828

  A few road side stalls…

DSCF9832

DSCF9833

 

  So why did I go to Costco?

Why can I now see the puck?

 

It is because I treated myself to a 42inch TV!!!!!!!

DSCF9840

DSCF9842

Now I can see it all I know it would have cheaper to buy new glasses!!!!!!!

So safely sat on the couch and the Kings are up one zero after the first period….

Memory lane today…

4

  Bryce Canyon!!!

1

 

  A wonderful cliff hanging Monastery in Montenegro!!

2

The trouble with Satellite TV is that the feed is from Canada and they show the Tim Horton’s commercials..for those who do not know this chain the above photo is what they are famous for!!!!

Took a minute out to go to my roof for these…

DSCF9843

DSCF9844

DSCF9845

Yashi Koshi!!

4 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Nice flat screen. Costco is fun for a round once in awhile. Especially when the demonstrators are giving out samples!

mexicokid said...

yes saves buying dinner!!! cheers Les

Betty Graffis said...

And all this time I thought Tim Horton's was a coffee place. It's a donut shop??????

mexicokid said...

it is really all of this plus you can get wonderful soup, sandwiches and wraps BUT those donuts!!!!!!!!LP

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...