Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday 11th June 2013……..big hike!!

Well here is a first tennis was cancelled this morning because the courts are still wet from the big storm last night..so I went back to bed and slept till noon…KIDDING!!!!!

After breakfast decided it was a good day for the big hike so I packed up and and parked in the grocery store and off I went.

DSCF9895

It was a beautiful day and the scenery really nice..saw lots of animals…

DSCF9896

DSCF9897

DSCF9898

DSCF9899

I wanted to cross the small river here but because of all the rain it was swollen so I stayed on this side

DSCF9901

DSCF9902

It really is so nice the trails run by the river and the farmer’s fields…

DSCF9904

DSCF9906

This is where I stopped for lunch

DSCF9907

DSCF9909

Soon after this I came out on the main highway

DSCF9913

and then walked back to Little Bluey I reckon I walked about 22 km with a light back pack it was a great workout and as always gives me a chance to listen to my music and also to do lots of thinking and making plans.

Later on I took Little Bluey to the Spa for the full treatment!!!

DSCF9914

Hard to beat a full wash and clean inside and out for 5 pesos!!!!

So tonight the agenda is a long hot soak, a nice meal and some TV….

More memory lane shots..

2Yellowstone National Park 2012.

3

The mighty Colorado river.

5Twin Falls Idaho.

 

I leave you with this sage advice!!!

Three  men married wives from different countries.

The first man married a woman from China. He told her that she was to do their
dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third
day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
The second man married a woman from Costa Rica. He told his wife
that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The
first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was
better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were
done and there was a huge dinner on the table.
The third man married a girl from Canada. He asked her to keep
the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot
meals on the table three times a day. He said the first day he didn't
see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third
day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out
of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix
himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Yashi Koshi!!!

3 comments:

Contessa said...

LOL at your advice! Love it.

mexicokid said...

should work for Colin eh????? les

Paula and Jerry said...

Good one, Lesito!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...