Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday 20th June 2013…..lazy, lazy!!

Well for once it was not bright and sunny when I woke up…. grey skies but no rain..so tennis was on again for this morning and I enjoyed the games, as always.

Came home and stayed…….just took it really easy puttering around getting things done…. the big news is that these wonderful friends of mine Linda and Guy

4

are at last coming home to SMA…the plan is for me to drive their van to Puerto Penasco and drive them home.

image

A    SMA

B    Tepic

C    Culiacan

D   Puerto Penasco

I think I may leave after poker on Wednesday 3rd July and be in Puerto Penasco on Friday and then leave with L & G on Sunday and be back home by Wednesday…so a road trip which I always enjoy and I should be able to get at least one ocean swim in before we head back……

Big day tomorrow for my Brother and Janet and the family after being in the same home for nearly 35 years they are moving about one mile to a bungalow so I wish them all the best with the move tomorrow wish I was there to help and remember Janet we need some color on those walls!!!!   Sorry Mally could not post photos that link you sent me won’t open…..

 

Memory lane stroll today.

2

Do you think this retired life style suits me????  Somewhere on the beach in Mexico…

1

3 years ago in Barra de Navidad!!

6

2011 Grand Tetons!!!

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...