Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday 22nd June 2013…girl’s day!!!

Back to Saturday morning tennis which is the best tennis of the week and today I think was the best ever we all played hard and had some wonderful rallies not bad for 4 old timers…I did at one point whilst retreating for a shot get tangled up with my racquet and took a tumble with somersault..I think I scored 9.8 for artistic impression plus a bloody knee and elbow and very dirty clothes!!!!!  But no damage!!!!

Home for an hour to ice up and have lunch then took Little Bluey and picked up Paola and then to Casa Hogar and picked up Daniela and Cece again and this time I also took another girl, Gigi…..because it was so miserable weather wise and I had researched there was an animated movie showing at the cinema and I know the girls have not been before so that is where we were heading.

Had to get the popcorn/drink special and all set.

DSCF0066

The movie was a new release Monster university and all the girls enjoyed the show and were well behaved…I asked them where they wanted to go next and they all wanted ice cream so off to the store…

DSCF0068

DSCF0070

DSCF0071

DSCF0072

 

 

 

 

DSCF0073

I then dropped the girls back at CH it was lovely to spend time with Daniela again…. and then took Paola home it was a fun afternoon and I think they all enjoyed the outing.

Back home for the usual bath, supper and game five of the hockey finals…..

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday…

The usual old photos…

4

I am presuming Greenland..on the way from Vancouver to Manchester!!

1

Down town Nanaimo!!

2

The incredible Palenque!!!

3

No idea where this is!!!!!!!

yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...