Thursday, May 09, 2013

Thursday 9th May 2013……………………….slow and easy!!

Had tennis at 9am and it was again a great way to start the day…perfect weather and a good work out….came home and really had a lazy afternoon with some roof top R & R and also did some homework and later in the afternoon my land lady, Sharon, came over for a visit she will gone for a few weeks so I am doing a little property management for her so we just talked over a few things.

Tonight I went to Karen and Gregg's for supper..they are leaving next week so it was really nice to get together with them and the pizza was  lovely….so as you can see a restful day…now just watching the end of a hockey game.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...