Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday 30th May 2013……WHAT is a guy supposed to do??????

Here we go again started this morning with 2 hours of great tennis……..

Back home for lunch and then off to a Spanish lesson and from there back to get my computer fixed and then home and decided to hike into the canyons just before sunset and it was totally refreshing except a big cloud came over so no sunset photos.

Now back home showered and had a great meal    ….BUT

what do I do now???????

The first time in over a month there is no live hockey game to watch…what is a guy supposed to do?   Sort out my sock drawer?

Clean the shower?  Water the plants??

Good job I only have to wait to Saturday for the next game!!!!!

I just found out that Ashley is leaving on Sunday with Team USA going to Spain for some coaching clinics…what a wonderful opportunity for her…

DSCF9018

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...