Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday 16th May 2013……….just a nice day!!!

Tennis this morning was a little different as one of our players failed to show so we played 2 on 1 which is a whole new game but it was still fun and a good time!!!

From there I went to have a visit with my friend Carol…she is in the process of moving house so I offered to help at the end of the month…she took me out for my Birthday lunch and it was lovely and so will be the lemon pie that she bought and is in my fridge awaiting my summons….thanks!!

The main church such a lovely building…

l,m 085_thumb[1]

Did some errands in town and now home watching hockey with tea and the soon to be devoured aforementioned pie……..

I know what you are thinking what does this guy do all day but believe me the time just flies by…oh forgot did laundry tonight!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...