Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday 25th May 2013…Wanna see three happy kids?????

Saturday morning my favorite tennis doubles we are all evenly matched all like to win and all like to jibe and banter… 2 great hours!!!!

Came home for lunch and then went on Little Blackey

DSCF9699

to pick up Paola and we had arranged to go swimming…when I got to her casa her two younger Brothers Leonardo and Andreas, who stay in the Boy’s home in town, were back for the weekend and Paola asked if they could come with us.

Of course I said yes so I told her to get the boys ready and I would come back in the car…so went home and picked up Little Bluey..

DSCF9698

and back to pick them up..we like to go to La Gruta where the hot springs have one that goes through a tunnel into a great circular covered pool…so sit back and look at 3 kids at play!!!!!!

DSCF9671

Leonardo

DSCF9672

Andreas

DSCF9679

DSCF9675

DSCF9680

DSCF9681

DSCF9685

DSCF9686

DSCF9696

DSCF9697

It was such a pleasure to see them bonding and having fun together they don’t often see each other and the boys have never been here before…we all stayed in the water for almost three hours…they all came out when I asked them to and they all got showered and dressed on their own..I treated them to a sandwich and a juice and they all said thank you…what a great afternoon!!!!

Now home fed and showered and watching a hockey game and following that a pre recorded soccer game from England the European cup final the biggest game in Europe…….now there you have  it!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...