Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday 11th May 2013….Up the MIGHTY TIGERS!!!!!

images

Football - Hull City v Leyton Orient - FA Cup Third Round  - The Kingston Communications Stadium - 5/1/13<br />General view at the KC Stadium<br />Mandatory Credit: Action Images / John Rushworth<br />Livepic

There is much joy and happiness in the Pearson household across the ocean in Cottingham as my older but cuter Brother and his fanatical family celebrate the return to the top flight of English football for his team the TIGERS.  They gained promotion on the last day of the season and this is huge in terms of financial rewards and also means the family will get to watch all the best teams next season…see it is in the family genes…sports nuts!!!

As it is Saturday breakfast was shared with the TV and a live soccer game from England and then off to my regular Saturday tennis this is the best day for tennis 4 competitive and somewhat talented older guys playing hard and having fun…..

Back at home another game on TV and at 1.30pm I was here to greet a new short term tenant for the main house I just showed John around and got him settled in and then I went on the roof for some reading and snoozing.

Late afternoon I decided to explore the neighborhood so got on the scooter and drove up and down all the streets….  it is a thriving Mexican community and is like a little town of its own.

To continue my lazy sports day after supper and a shower settled down to watch yet another hockey game.

So another week comes to an end the days go by so quickly and I do really enjoy my new home it is bright light and sunny and apart from the dogs quiet……..Pura Vida!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...