Monday, May 06, 2013

Monday 6th May 2013…….woke up with a sore arm!!!

I must have slept funny on my arm as it ached this morning so it was a good job I had no tennis planned.  I spent the morning doing chores, some cleaning, some laundry, some homework and some reading.

This is what I see when I walk out my front door…

DSCF9525

DSCF9526-001

At 2pm I went into town for my Spanish lesson which I enjoyed…I had booked Warren Hardy level 2 course that starts next month but have now decided that I am not ready for that level yet so I signed up again for Level 1 which starts the first week in June and if and when I feel comfortable with that I shall tackle Level 2.

After this lesson I did some shopping I had another appointment and was home by 5pm.

For the last 24 hours I have had a little stomach problem do not know if it was something I ate but I feel just a little bit uneasy….so I am having toast and tea for supper, a hot bath and yet another hockey game to watch!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...