Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday 13th May 2013…a short road trip!!!

Today I drove to

DSCF9559

this is where the office

DSCF9560

is located for me to receive my car permit….Silvia, the lady I hired to help expedite the process gave me wonderful directions as Queretaro is a huge city…found the office no problem and I had all the copies and paperwork I needed but still wondering if I had all I needed…should not have worried I was there only 5 minutes and received the permit which means for me now I do not have to take little Bluey out of the country every 6 months… a really good permit to have!!!

DSCF9561

While I was in the city I stropped at Wal-Mart super center and Costco and picked up a few things I needed and was home by 3pm.

I washed the car before I put her back in the garage and I do not know when I will use the car again but it is sure nice to have it safe and undercover.

Did some chores at home then another wonderful hot bath, poached eggs for supper and just watching another Canadian team move on in the Stanley cup playoffs!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

securedownload

I really like this and I send it to all my friends all over the world!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...