Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday 17th May 2013….weekend here already!!

After a nice leisurely breakfast  I went and got little Bluey from the garage loaded up my flower pots and went off to the nursery where for 190 pesos I bought and had potted all these!!!

DSCF9575

from the nursery I went to Immigration where I am happy to say I am now the proud owner of

DSCF9579

Next stop was the jardin where I had arranged to met a fellow Canadian called Jack and we went for coffee and talked about Canada, tax implications and other interesting stuff…..from there to my Spanish lesson where we talked almost all in Spanish admittedly it was present tense but……

I then went to the grocery store and finally home at 5pm where I arranged my new pots

DSCF9587

DSCF9588

DSCF9591

they add a lot of color to the steps…..

The usual evening supper, bath and of course have to watch a hockey game……..

It seemed like a really busy day…to my Canadian friends I wish you all a very happy and safe Long weekend!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...