Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Tuesday 2nd March 2013…..Day 20!!!

Another early morning start as I went to the clinic for my tests and they open at 8am…..the weather has changed and it was cool and overcast!!

I had to wait almost an hour but got my blood work done

DSCF8900

 

and then my ECG!!

DSCF8901

and then the little bottle test, sorry no photos!!!

I then to my friend Annie’s house for tea and then I drove her to the care facility where her husband Gordie stays…outside is this beautiful Magnolia tree

DSCF8903

 

Annie and Gordie!

DSCF8906

It was good to see Gordie he has had some really serious health issues!!

After I dropped Annie back home I went to pick up another friend Irene and we went and met Heather for lunch….

DSCF8909

and we had a nice visit…after dropping Irene off I went to Karen's house and we went out for a hike

DSCF8911

DSCF8912

a fairly easy trail leading to a small lake

DSCF8914

My new hiking shoes..

DSCF8915

I then got cleaned up at Karen's house and we went out for supper and then watched a movie………said my good byes to Karen….. thanks for all you do for me!!!!!

So a busy day seeing my friends…..I am so lucky to have so many great people in my life!!!

 

Pura Vida!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...