Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday 23 rd April 2013……where does the time go??

I do like living in this Colonia..it is for sure Mexican with some Gringo's inter dispersed everyone seems very friendly even the dogs who were singing a bit last night..I know the road outside is not paved and it is not the high class area but I like it here…I enjoy I can be in the hills in 10 minutes only 7km to the tennis courts and less to town..I love my roof top and over the next couple of months going to look at doing something up there….I really like my casita and in a few days after some walls have been painted and treasures hung it will be exactly the way I want it…the Shaw cable guy came today to check things over and he is coming back tomorrow to make the installation..I am not a big TV watcher but as you may have guessed I love my sport and some of the documentaries and I just thought it would be a treat for me to have and to know my family back in Nanaimo are watching the same shows….I have to this weekend sort out where I am going to keep Little Bluey I have a couple of options. There is a good washer and dryer here in the complex but I only use the dryer when it is raining otherwise sun dried clothes for me….my Vonage phone is acting up a bit but the guy is coming around tomorrow so I will talk to him..did I mention I love the BATH TUB!!!!

The entrance way and steps are so pretty with the flowers and plants and my landlady Sharon is quite lovely……with the influx of some extra cash next month and every month  after I turn 65…yes I know I look many years younger…life will be a breeze.

I do realize that my relationship with Paola and Daniela is ever changing and I accept that fact hopefully this week I can get some resolve on my visitation rights but I do have to remember that I have no idea of the terrors and abuse they may have suffered as young  girls and the problems that is causing them now but I hope I can get to see Daniela again and if not then I will deal with that feeling.  Paola is different she is a fearless girl coming up on 12 years and all the changes that brings into her life I notice my relationship with her fluctuates and it seems now she does not want too much contact with me and again I am OK with this I will just try and wait it all out and see what happens and then plan accordingly.

The changes in my personal life have been a bit of an ongoing issue but I think I am now hoping to start to regain my previous happy and carefree and loving lifestyle…I am thankful for all the friends in my life I am so blessed…so all in all I am happy content and living in a little part of paradise!!!

So 8am it was mixed doubles tennis Carolyn and I resumed our partnership on the courts and it was a great 2 hours…I then went to a lady who is helping me obtain my Visa card and I dropped off some papers there and have to return again tomorrow I think to pick up my visa the permit for the car is a bit more tricky and I have to go to another city 40 miles away to get that next week,  The only thing is that I thought I could get the visa for 4 years but the first visa is only issued for one year but that is OK.

Did some grocery shopping and then spent the afternoon relaxing and doing some paper work.

Went for a nice walk after supper and now a bath and then tea and another episode of Downton Abbey which I seemed to be hooked on ……

Just found out I have an appointment at Casa Hogar next Tuesday so I hope to have some answers then.

Pura Vida

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Looks like you're pretty happy. That's a good thing.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...