Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday 21 st April 2013…..good to be in my casita!!!

Still not many suggestions for names yet!!!!

Had a wonderful sleep till about 7.30am and got up and went on the roof top to do some stretches then came downstairs made a cup of tea and checked stuff on the computer..then it was time to get to work to sort  out and put away all that I had bought and apart from my bookcase it is all done and it looks so great.  I just have some personal stuff to hang, a few things to change and move and I have a work party coming on Wednesday afternoon..there is one long accent wall that is pink and it needs to be changed so I have a man that will do it for me I just have to get the right color scheme.

No photos until it is all done!!!

I then went to see Paola but sadly there was no one home so I shall go around again in the morning…I also wrote ask for a meeting with the head Madre.

It was lovely day very hot and it just feels so right walking the streets and seeing the smiling faces of the children.

The parking of Little Bluey is not resolved yet the people that offered me a space just around the corner are having some second thoughts and will let me know this weekend coming up so I drove her to L & G and left her there and came back on the scooter who I shall now refer to as Little Blackie////I KNOW what some of you are saying I need to get a life……

Was home about 7pm and took these from the roof..

DSCF9361

DSCF9365

So tomorrow starts a busy week for me………Pura Vida!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...