Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday 20th April 2013…..Little Bluey is HOME!!!!

DSCF9359

After another 1000km drive which again was long but enjoyable and uneventful we pulled up to the beautiful casita at 5pm this evening and I unloaded all the stuff wow I did not realize I had bought so much and amazed it was all inside with room to spare.

After a cup of tea I started to unpack and sort but stopped around 9pm the rest can be done tomorrow…..jumped into a wonderful hot bath and now ready for some quiet time.

This is the painting that Linda and Guy had done for me it is an original and it is of one of the waterfalls I swam in Croatia last summer it is lovely thanks!!

DSCF9360

Lots to do this week the main thing is I am going to see if I can get an appointment with the head Madre at Casa Hogar and try to resolve that issue also going to see Paola tomorrow.

Thanks for coming along on this journey hope you had much fun as I did!!!

yashi koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...