Monday, April 01, 2013

Monday 1st April 2013….Day 19!!!

Well I did not fool anyone today!!!!

Another wonderful warm sunny day and I went to the clinic to get my blood tests done but it was closed a holiday for the Government workers so I will go tomorrow.

I had an appointment with my Bank advisor this morning and squared away a few things there and then I drove to port Alberni

DSCF8882

DSCF8887

to visit my special friend Barb……we have been friends along time and very sadly she lost her man Frank or Paco as we used to call him last summer…..it was a wonderful visit and I am very proud of you Barb…blessings!!!

On the way home I stopped here

DSCF8892

and hiked around the falls trail.

DSCF8895

DSCF8897

DSCF8894

Next stop was to visit with another one of my advisors Mel and it was good to see him and to know my investment is doing so well.

The next stop was to the ferry terminal where I picked up Sara, just home from SMA and drove her to her home in Duncan.  Great to see here again!!

I was home by 7.30pm in time to watch the hockey game…what is happening to those Canucks CROFT?????

So April here already!!

Yashi Koshi!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

The Canucks? Resting up to beat EDMONTON!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...