Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday 14th march 2013…What a day!!

A little dreary and grey skies to start today and it was a morning chock full of chores and last minute stuff..finished that in time for poker at 1pm and the boys got some of their money back from last week as I lost 100 pesos..I then came home and showered and started to get ready as Carolyn and I were going out for dinner and then to a lay when she called me and told me that the Doctor had called about her friend who had taken a turn for the worse and the doctor was taking into the operating room right away.  Carolyn was asked if she could come and spend the night so I told her I would follow her down in my car for support and then see how things looked.

We got to the clinic at 6.30pm and Ann was still in the operating room…..we went around the corner for dinner and when we came back the doctor spoke to Carolyn and told her that Ann was resting comfortably and she was ok but it was quite a long operation…again I have to say how impressed I have been with every aspect of this clinic, the doctor and staff….I stayed with Carolyn till around 10.30pm and then drove home and I am now ready for bed..all my stuff is ready to put in the car and I shall leave when I wake up…it is about an 1 hour drive to the ferry terminal in Mazatlan so I shall just take my time and enjoy the journey.

I am hoping that the internet stick I have allows me to be able to post here and receive e mails..if not I shall post when I can…wish you all a great weekend blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...