Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thursday 7th March 2013…..I thought I was retired!!!

This morning I had promised Carolyn that I would help her clean and sort out one of her garages at her rental property…so we went up there just before 10am and I took a look at the job and thought to myself…”Why am I not on a beach?”

Well  we just got down to it and we both worked extremely hard and by 12.30pm job done!!!  I t looks really great now and it was a huge acomplishment…….back to Carolyn’s house and she cooked me a man meal for lunch a great omelet and then I went up to Linda and Guy’s house did a couple of things there and went into town to pick up Sara and drove her to her place where she gave me a great haircut and then I dropped her off in town and I came home where I rewarded myself with some cookies and tea!!!

I then went up on to my own private roof top

DSCF8188

DSCF8189

The main church down town!!

DSCF8191

These next shots have not been re touched I love the colors!!!

DSCF8196

DSCF8194

DSCF8197

Fist impressions of my new casita is that it is going to be a very comfortable and wonderful place to live…it is so tastefully decorated I just have a few things to move and hang and very functional….safe, quiet, lots of windows and sunlight and wait for it……….a real    …….BATH!!!!

My first bath in nearly 6 months it was awesome!!!

DSCF8198

Wait for it ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

DSCF8200

So now relaxing listening to the Canucks on the radio and another tea and life is good!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

1 comment:

Contessa said...

Fabulous shots Les...of the sunset!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...