Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday 31st march 2013……Day 18!!!!

happy Easter Sunday to everyone out there…be safe and have a wonderful day!!!

T13E100A

 

Heather was cooking for 15 so most of the day was spent in the kitchen and I played a very small part

DSCF8867

Alex works at a local sports store and he offered for me to come to the store to buy some things and he would get me the store discount…so I was happy to take him up on his kind offer and I returned with a great pair of walking shoes, neat tennis shoes, a new pair of crocks and 7 pairs of socks……at a really bargain price thanks Al!!!!

DSCF8880

 

I asked Heather after lunch if there was anything she needed help with and she said no so I took advantage of the weather again!!!

DSCF8868That is a great phot5o of Boomer!!!

So around 6pm table set

DSCF8869

and the boys are feeding!!

DSCF8871

DSCF8874

DSCF8875Zach, Alex and Mr.P!!!!

It was such a wonderful meal, great company and a fabulous time thank you so very much!!!!!

I have just come back from taking Boomer for a walk and it is 10.30pm…blessings to all!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...