Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday 24th March 2013…..Day 11!!!!

After a long sleep I left this lovely home  and was on the road by 10am and my first stop was Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and then onto the freeway and headed for

DSCF8702

I had read the pier here is worth a look so I did and it was!!!

very busy

DSCF8704

DSCF8706

A great beach both side and lots of surfers!!!

DSCF8708

DSCF8718

DSCF8711

I have NO IDEA where this photo came from I do not remember taking this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCF8714

It was a fun time walking the pier..back onto the freeway and heading into Los Angeles!!!!

DSCF8725

Pauline had given me great directions and by 4pm I was pulling into their complex.

So I am staying with Pauline and her husband Corning and of course Ashley!!!

It has been a year since I have seen Ashley and Pauline and I met Corning for the first time…they have very kindly invited me to stay for 2 days and when I leave on Tuesday for the airport Pauline will give me a ride and let me keep Little Bluey in the complex whilst I am gone.

Ashley has grown at least a couple of inches and she looks great.

We went into the hot tub for a while

DSCF8728

DSCF8730

DSCF8734

DSCF8735

Ashley has very kindly given up her room for me thanks!!

DSCF8727

Pauline and Corning cooked a wonderful supper and we sat around and played a scrabble like game then Corning got busy stringing one of Ashley’s racquets.

DSCF8741

Tomorrow I am driving Ashley to her training facility and as luck would have it it is open to family and friends only on Monday’s so I am going to spend the day there and will tell you all about it tomorrow.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...