Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday 9th March 2013….a great day!!

My normal Saturday morning men's doubles tennis was cancelled as two of the players are away so Carolyn went and hit some balls and it was fun I then went to get Paola on the scooter and found that al her family were home for the weekend her two younger brothers were home from the Boy’s home where they live.  I asked Paola what she wanted but I knew before I asked that she would want to be with her brothers so Paola rode the scooter back to pick up the car and then came back for the boys.

here is Erika with her 4 children!!

DSCF8204

Off we went to the park

DSCF8205

The three of them do not see each other very often so it was great to se them having so much fun together!!

DSCF8209

DSCF8212

DSCF8213

DSCF8215

Soon it was ice cream time and then a walk back to the car

DSCF8218

It was just a special time which we all enjoyed…I told Paola that I was leaving early next week for 4 weeks but that Sara is here for two more weeks to see her and that I would hope she tries hard in school and help her Mum, she said she would.

I then came home for a quick shower and then at 6pm Carolyn came over with dinner and she soon got busy moving things around and in 45 minutes she has changed so many things and the changes are so wonderful…

DSCF8220

DSCF8219

I really like how she changed the kitchen and I now have a list of what I need to get, just a couple of things and when I get back need to hang and change a couple of things…thanks so much!!!

 

I did call my bank about yesterday's incident and they cannot help and I also went into the bank where I used the ATM but they cannot help either and no word from the messages I put on the civil list…I do hope I hear from the gentleman.

Yashi koshi!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Yes, a great day and don't worry Les, I am sure that soon you will find someone willing to trade that shirt for the Trevor Linden 16 shirt you always wanted!

mexicokid said...

in your dreams big guy!!!!! Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...