Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 30th March 2013….Day 17!!!

One of the strange things is that the Cable TV that I get in SMA is the same cable here so the same shows so being as it was Saturday morning you know what that means???    Soccer from England…so I watched a great game while Heather made a wonderful breakfast but still not getting that fresh squeezed OJ!!!!!!!!.

After the game I went into town to buy some tickets for a concert…you will have to wait a few days to see what concert but it will rock you!!!!!

On the way stopped and took some photos for you of this lovely city!!

DSCF8852

Modesty almost forbids me from telling you this but last year in honor of all the years I spent working in the restaurant and wearing my shorts and thrilling the female customers the city honored me by naming a small park after me!!!!!

DSCF8856

I then stopped by and took a photo of my old condo…I bought it in 2000 for $65,000.00 and sold it 6 years later for $165,000.00…sweet!!

DSCF8858

X was my place!!

 

I also have to tell you that my toe is just doing great  the pain has gone and it feels so good.

Also want to tell you that since I arrived the weather has been so wonderful I even managed about 2 hours sunbathing this afternoon!!!

 

 

warning!!!!!!

the following photo contains scenes of partial nudity  only females over 55 years of age advised to look!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF8862

Tonight after supper watched a hockey game and another lovely day ends!!!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...