Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday 29th March 2013….Day 16!!!

I would like to wish all my readers a very happy, safe, healthy and joyous Easter Weekend!!!

Woke up just before 8 am and these shots are taken whilst I am still in bed…

DSCF8839

DSCF8841

DSCF8840

There are many sea lions out feeding just below the property line and when I open my bedroom balcony door the screeching from these critters is so loud and so neat……..I am still waiting for my fresh squeezed orange juice Heather!!!!!

Kidding aside pancakes for breakfast and then Heather and I took Boomer

DSCF8843

to the off leash dog park where he ran himself silly!!!!

Came home and did some computer work to get my tax forms downloaded from the computer as Kirby has so kindly offered to do my income tax return again….by the time I came out of the shower he had it finished with more great news that I shall be getting a really nice refund!!!!!

This is the view of the house and my room looking back…..not a bad little casita is it???

DSCF8842

This is Little Bluey’s sister Pili……

DSCF8851

I then went to Karen’s house for lunch and a visit….I have know Karen since I first arrived in the Island in 1993 and she is a special and dear friend and we had lots to catch up on…great to see you again and thank you for lunch and also for my pressies….I will look even more gorgeous now!!!

Home in time to shower and go to visit another good friend Inga!!!

Stopped at Shack Island to take these

DSCF8849

DSCF8848

Inga cooked a lovely supper with all my favorite food and promptly gave me a royal thumping in Crib and Canasta…my first time playing canasta though!!!

So ends another day on this beautiful Island…

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...