Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday 1st March 2013….Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!

Well a weekend adventure coming up for me!!!

There is a complicated story which I will not get into but the aftermath is that Carolyn is sort of stranded in San Antonio and wanted me to reserve a bus ticket for her from the border back to SMA….I told her there is no way she is coming all that way on the bus with lots of stuff and that I would drive and go pick her up…this is what friends do!!

So the plan is that I shall leave here around 6am and drive to the border town of Nuevo Laredo where Carolyn has booked a nice hotel room and she and her daughter will drive down and cross the border and meet me at the hotel hopefully around 4pm tomorrow afternoon…..Kirsten will then drive back home and Sunday morning Carolyn and I will return to SMA and she can drive on the way back if I get tired.

So I am all packed up and ready to go it is a long drive but with good toll highways lots of food and drinks, good  music, my Spanish tapes, a GPS and a cell phone I am set…..so no blog till Monday can you survive till then????????????????????

Map picture

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...