Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday 20th February 2013 …….Day 4!!!

What a busy day ahead of us…after breakfast Sara went to the beauty shop to have a pedi and mani cure and I told Paola I would try and rent bikes and we would bike ride for a couple of hours…we went to the only bike rental shop in the village but all his bikes were rented out…so next stop was  a bike repair shop where I tried to bribe the owner to let Paola ride a bike for a couple of hours and I would pay him, but he would not do that…….I often wonder why no smart woman has snapped me up?????  After all I am drop dead gorgeous Brad Pitt like, I have a wonderful personality, a great smile, no baggage, I know how to treat a lady and I can be fun and I am an athlete of near Olympic proportions..so why???   Why is the woman on Cinco de Mayo not into this program??  Above all I am really smart and I proved it once again this morning..after being turned down for the bikes as we were walking home Paola a little sad we passed this house we often walk by

DSCF7993

outside were three ladies talking and also a child's bike…so I went up to the ladies and in my best Spanish asked if they would rent the bike for Paola for 2 hours and I would pay…they smile as I butchered the language and said yes…I gave the lady 100 pesos but she would not take it..so we left and I had one little happy girl again!!

DSCF7996

DSCF7998

I walked every street in this village and again was water boy

DSCF8002

 

when it was time to take the bike back I got Paola to say thanks and to give the lady 50 pesos which she did!!!  Only in Mexico…then it was time for Paola’s beauty treatment first came the mani cure

DSCF8010-001

I was also the lunch server because her hands were drying I had to feed her!!!!!

DSCF8009-001

As we were running short of time we had to miss the feet and went straight to getting her hair done when she came out she looked beautiful!!

DSCF8013-001

DSCF8014-001

We all changed and went to the wedding!!!

DSCF8016-001

DSCF8029-001

It was really lovely and I think a thrill for Paola to attend!!

DSCF8020

DSCF8031-001

This is for my female fan club members (if there are ANY!!!!!)

DSCF8038

DSCF8035-001

DSCF8037-001

Isn’t that a great dress that Sara bought for Paola on a street corner sale for a few pesos??

DSCF8048-001

We came home for a while before the reception and Sara took Paola up to the terrace for some art lessons!

DSCF8049-001

Soon it was time to get back to town and the wedding reception was simply wonderful, the lay out, the food, the entertainment and my little gal was a huge hit with every one!!!

DSCF8053

DSCF8052

Spot Paola???

DSCF8055

DSCF8067

 

DSCF8112

DSCF8113

Finally the Bride and Groom.

Sara stayed at the reception and at 9pm we came home and played dominoes and now she is fast asleep what an ANGEL!!!!!

Again many thanks Sara for being so good with her!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...