Saturday, February 09, 2013

Saturday 9th February 2013…sports day again!!!

Up at 7.30am and had breakfast watching a live soccer game from England and then left to go play tennis at 9am..this is the day of the men’s foursome and we have great contests!!!

Came back home for lunch and again watched another live soccer game and at 1pm I went and picked up Paola..I had her bike in the car and we went to the restaurant that has all those lovely acres of space and paths and she really enjoyed her time riding all the paths.

DSCF7763

DSCF7764

DSCF7771

DSCF7765

A beautiful place to spend some time!!

DSCF7773

After a while Paola asked if we could go to the sports park across from where I stay and I know she likes the ramp here

DSCF7777

DSCF7776

She sure had a blast and she was really happy I did try and talk a bit with her in Spanish and I enjoyed that.

On the way home we stopped at a bakery and I let her choose some goodies to take home for her Mum and Brother.

Now all cleaned up and watching a live hockey game and then another one later on…yes I think I am a sport’s nut!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...