Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday 23rd February 2013……a day of rest!!!

Was happy to go to the courts this morning at 9am and again 2 hours of great tennis in wonderful warm sunshine.

Came home and over lunch watched a live soccer game from England and then about 2pm I went over to my new casita and spent a couple of hours there…it is really nice… love the area… the full roof top terrace and it is delightfully furnished…I have a few things I need to put up and getting it looking perfect…. Sara is going to come and help tomorrow and then when Carolyn comes back she will help also with the roof top…I shall probably move in during the next week…another chapter in my life.

I have had time to reflect on the last week and all the things that happened and in no particular order……it was so wonderful to be able to participate in Paola’s first ocean visit after about 5 minutes she was not afraid of the waves and she spent hours just frolicking in the ocean…..she was a huge hit at the wedding and so well mannered and I was proud to be there with her.  I know I said it yesterday but Sara was a doll with her thanks!!!

I miss Carolyn she comes back Sunday..enjoy your family visit!!!

A problem occurred at Casa Hogar with Daniela and it seems that I am just going to have to sit and wait this one out…I am not allowed to see her and will not be able until Daniela has some tests and the Madres decide what they will do…..this does not sit well with me after all these years with Daniela but I have no choice BUT if things get worse I feel I need to stand up for myself and let myself be heard but not yet!!

A new casita and a new stage in my life I think I am going to be very happy there.

I want to thank all the special people in my life I am blessed with so many and you all mean the world to me thanks for being there for me when ever I need you.

I miss my family in England wish you all a great weekend!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...