Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday 16th February 2013…..all set!!

Well my last tennis game for a week this morning a great men’s foursome..it is a lot of fun and great camaraderie!!!

Then came home and started to pack the car up and went to get Sara and just to check with Paola’s mum that all was well and it is her clothes and books are packed and we will pick her up at 8am tomorrow morning can you imagine she has never really been anywhere and when she first sees the ocean…..I cannot wait!!!!  I know we all would love if Daniela could come but not this time but she will one day!!!

Came back home and finished up packing and I think we are all set I have lots of drinks and food for the 8 hour drive and games and books and things for Paola to do…

This evening Carolyn made a wonderful dinner for me and we spent the evening playing a new game for me Rummy Cube…..it is a good challenging game and I am slowly getting the strategy of it but Carolyn is still Queen.

There is no Wi-Fi at the house we are renting at the beach so I will post when I can and answer e mails when I can just assume that Paola and I are spending all our time on and in the ocean……..PURA VIDA!!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

I know you have been looking forward to this trip and I can imagine what it means for the girls.

Enjoy the heck out of it and takes lots of pics.

Croft said...

What a great adventure for Poala! She will remember it for a very long time.

Have you ever played poker with poker dice? Humberto and his friend Solomon in Cuernavaca showed me. The dice are marked 9, 10, J. Q, K and Ace. You have three throws of five dice to accumulate your best hand. They say it is often played in cantinas with much yelling and banging down of the leather cup the dice are shaken in.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...