Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday 25th February 2013……bits and pieces!!

This morning after breakfast I jacked up Linda and guy’s SUV because the front tire is completely flat and then I went to meet a technician at my new casita who is going to install a Vonage phone  for me..everything is set up and I am going back there tomorrow to meet again and do the final touches…it will be nice to have a phone without big monthly bills where I can call anywhere in the US and Canada very reasonably.

After he left I did some arranging and got the book case stand ready for my own TV.

On the way home I did some shopping and then was on the phone to Canada for a while trying to sort out a glitch in the application for my Canadian pension it seems I have to again download another form and send it off.

At 4pm I went back into town for my Spanish lesson with Lily I am going to have two more lessons then take a break for my holiday the middle of March.  After the lesson I went to the tire shop where they repaired the tire for me for the grand cost of 40 pesos about 3 dollars!!

Came home and went for a walk down to the lake and now watching a pre recorded soccer game from England.

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...