Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday 22nd February 2013….Day 6!!

We left our little piece of beach paradise this morning at 9.45am we had lots of food and drinks and Paola was again in charge of the toll booth money but she also slept lots I think the days of so much activity got to her..

DSCF8132

During the journey turned a milestone on the odometer

DSCF8134

The trip back took 30 minutes longer than the drive to the coast and it went by fairly well lots of toll roads which makes the driving easier…we had some breaks and both the girls were good passengers…we dropped Paola off at home at 6.30pm and she was happy to see her Mum and she thanked us so much for taking her to the beach.

I then dropped Sara off at her casita thank you so much for being so great with the kid she loves you to death and you are a wonderful influence in her life!!!

I then came home unpacked and had a long shower and now feel refreshed.

I need a few days to take in all that has happened these past few days…. there is also a new issue at Casa Hogar that I shall have to deal with soon.

I spoke to Carolyn tonight and she is enjoying being with one of her daughter’s for a few days…   have a great visit!!!.

So the end of a project that has been in the works for a couple of years…getting Paola to the ocean was a memory bank moment I think for us all..thanks for sharing the journey!!

Yashi Koshi!!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Is that a "Check Engine Light" I see?

I think this is a memory Poala will enjoy for a very long time!

mexicokid said...

it is a check light for engine emmissions getting it checked this week thanks...the kid had a great time cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...