Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wednesday 9th January 2013….not very often

do I share some of my more personal feelings on this blog…. you know me to be up beat, happy and very blessed and all of this is true but once in a while, just once in a while I revert to human frailties and today was one of them…..the trouble with my personality is that I am very out there and smiley and it was hard for me to muster those feelings and appearances today…..before I get off the pity pot I am so incredibly lucky to have wonderful health , the best friends anyone could ask for, funds to live my life style and my girls…but today was just a bummer for me and after I write this I intend to go for a long walk and then get a good night’s  sleep and be back to the Pearson boy tomorrow.

I want to publicly apologize to Carolyn….   we played tennis this morning and I was not myself……to my poker buddies again I was not myself and also to Sara I went to visit with her tonight but left early and again I was not myself.

Blessings Les

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Can't have happy days unless you know what sad days are.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...