Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday 30th January 2013………sunny again!!!

Tennis this morning which was really good….sunny skies and lots of fun…

I then went with Carolyn to the next big town Celaya to do some shopping at Costco and  a look around the big mall.

Tonight it is hockey on TV and finishing off the paper work that I need to get done for my British pension application……I have to make sure that it is all correct before I mail the forms off and thanks to Heather back home in Nanaimo for getting my insurance done and other little errands..thanks……

I am always amazed at how quickly the weeks go by I have been in SMA now 4 months…what a great time I have had so far…….a few little issues but in general very fortunate the transition went so well….

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...