Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday 29th January 2013……..lovely day!!

Sunny and beautiful again this morning…at 10 am I went to pick up Paola and we came back to the house did about 30 minutes of work…..Spanish, English and Math and then it was fun time…all she wants to do is ride the bike so away we went!!!

DSCF7699

You can just see the lake at the end of the street!!

DSCF7701

DSCF7702

DSCF7704

DSCF7706

She rode for over one hour with only stops for water and she was so happy!!!

We then went to have a short visit with Sara who gave her lunch then it was time to drop her off home so she could go to school but before we did we stopped at the store and bought some fruit, yogurt and bread to take home.

She is a delight to be with and I am so glad she is so happy but I couldn’t help thinking whilst she was riding that Daniela has not yet even seen her Christmas bike gift…how sad!!!!!

After I dropped Paola at home I went up to a small RV park just outside of town where my friend’s Sue and Brian are staying…we had a nice visit and Brian spent lots of time showing me things on the computer…thank you so much and I look forward to our dinner next week.

Back home and showered and went to pick up Diana she leaves on Thursday so we went out for dinner it has been really nice meeting her she is now on my list of wonderful friends.

Home in time for tea and to get myself ready for the paperwork I have to complete for my British pension………blessings to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...