Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday 15th January 2013…….fulfilled a few of my new year’s resolutions!!!

Brilliant sunny and warm and I had an easy morning and then went to pick up Paola…she was waiting for me and was all smiles…I had some errands around town to do and she is always fun to shop with….I did not buy her ice cream but I did buy her a juice and 2 muffins to take to school……she now starts school at 1pm so there is not enough time to come here and ride the bike but we will on the weekend…..I dropped her home and she was just a ray of sunshine.

Came home and relaxed this afternoon and had some fruit and then went for another hike down to the lake…

DSCF7618

DSCF7620

DSCF7621

DSCF7622

DSCF7627

DSCF7624

Had lots of veggies with my BBQ turkey burger tonight and I also told two of my special friends they were loved….so did stick to the resolutions!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...