Saturday, January 05, 2013

Saturday 5th January 2013……….another busy day!!

Again a bit cloudy but it did not stop the great tennis game this morning …all 4 guys about the same level and very intense but a lot of fun.

Home for a short while before going to pick up Sara and take her grocery shopping we then went to get Paola…as soon as she came out of her door you could tell she was really unhappy and sad….we tried to talk to her but she was just very quiet……I had planned to take her to the 3 King’s party at the home where Paola’s 2 younger Brothers stay but when we got there she was almost in tears and I asked her if she wanted to go to the party and she said no……I also asked her if she wanted to go back home and she said no to that…..so we went to Sara's house and unloaded the groceries and then dropped Sara off at her dance class.

I was so perturbed about Paola that we drove to Carolyn’s house where I asked her to speak to Paola..she did and she told me that nothing was bothering her and she thought she may be hungry as she ate 3 small bananas whilst the were talking….I asked Carolyn to tell Paola that I shall be always there for her and I know sometimes we all feel sad and is there anything I could do…Paola told Carolyn that no she was Ok and she knew how I feel about her.

We came home here and went out on the bikes…Paola on hers and me on the scooter we were gone for about an hour around the lake and she hardly said a word.

Around 6pm I dropped her home gave her a kiss on the cheek and as she was going into her house she handed me a note.

I knew it would be from her Mother and when I got home and translated the note I knew why she was so upset.

I do not want to get into the contents of the letter here but it was asking me to do something and it is a request that I am not comfortable with and I shall discuss it with her Mother when I see her.

It does bother me when I see her so sad she has not been like that since last year. 

Hopefully all will be well when I see her again,

Watching the Canada V Russia junior hockey game so far a great game 4 – 4 after two periods.

Hope you all have a great weekend….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...