Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday 26th January 2013…a very busy day!!

Starting with men’s doubles and a really competitive and great 2 hours..from there is was straight to pick up Sara and then to pick up Paola and we first went to do some grocery shopping and then Sara wanted to go to an art opening out in the country and it was a very funky setting…

DSCF7670

DSCF7665

The building behind these two young ladies is actually the bathroom!!!

I dropped Paola at home and then Sara and then met up with Eric and Edgar and we went to Queretaro

Map picture

to watch the local soccer team play Monterrey…..it was my third time to the stadium but the first time I had actually got it…Eric had reserved the tickets….I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere from the pre- game to the final whistle…about 20000 fans and lots of away supporters

DSCF7675

DSCF7672

DSCF7677

It was a good game but the home team was not really in it and lost 2-0….a thoroughly enjoyable time.

So now 10pm and watching hockey and tennis.

I have had time to think about the situation with Daniela and Casa Hogar and with wonderful help from very caring friends I see the only option for me is to write Daniela a letter and get it translated into Spanish and deliver it to the English class she goes to on Monday……..I sure miss her and hope soon things will change and I will be allowed to see her.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...