Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday 19th January 2013…..well the sun came back but still a bit cool!!!

At the tennis club where Carolyn is a member had a sort of tourney with refreshments and I was invited.  Carolyn and I played two sets against two of the young Pro’s at the club…it was a really good game and although we were totally outclassed we had some wonderful rallies and enjoyed it

DSCF7631

DSCF7630

 

……there was wonderful fruit, juice and cake provided and then we played two more games with different players and I will admit I was tired at the end…but it was a great morning.

I spent the afternoon on the couch watching tennis and soccer and then this evening I was invited to Sara's for dinner, she cooked a lovely meal and then treated me to a show at the same little theatre we went to the other night this time the show was really good and very funny!!

Robin has still not heard from Paola’s Mum so still have no idea what is going on but I am scheduled to pick up Paola at 1.30pm tomorrow but unfortunately this is not my weekend to have Daniela!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...