Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday 14th January 2013….New Year’s resolutions!!!

Had a rare morning off so lounged around with breakfast, reading a newspaper and then did some work around the house and some reading and catching up with e mails before heading out on a long hike down and around the lake which is situated about 500 yards from the house.

DSCF7601

DSCF7602

A young goat herder

DSCF7606

and an older one!!

DSCF7604

DSCF7605

See the rope on the back two legs!!!

DSCF7609

DSCF7611

DSCF7610

DSCF7612

Not very clear but see the green X that is about where the house is locate!!!

So it was a good hike took me over two hours!!

Came home and watched some of the live coverage of the Australian open tennis and got cleaned up and went down to Sara's place where we took a taxi to a nice restaurant where we met Lisa for supper…

DSCF7616

We all had steaks and they were very good and thanks Lisa for buying my supper.

We then took a taxi to a small theatre called the Shelter theater a very small intimate place seats about 60 people and the entertainment was a one man comedy show…the artist was Canadian and he was very talented but we all found his rendition not funny at all….went back to Sara's  for  a drink and then I dropped Lisa home…Thanks Sara for my ticket to the theatre….

So a good day!!!

 

OK so about the New Year’s resolutions…..

On my walk today I decided to make a few some of which are too personal to share but some of the others I will.

 

Do more hiking.

Be more diligent with my Spanish studying.

Eat more fruit

Eat more vegetables.

Take a dance lesson.

Practice what I preach.

Make someone smile every day.

Buy my girls ice cream once a week.

Tell my friends I love them often.

Live, love and laugh!!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...